|Vol 4, No 1 (2016)||Book Review—The Rise of Writing: Redefining Mass Literacy, by Deborah Brandt||Abstract HTML PDF|
|Vol 3, No 2 (2015)||Reimagining Process: Online Writing Archives and the Future of Writing Studies, by Kyle Jensen||Abstract PDF HTML|
|Stephanie Rae Larson|
|Vol 5, No 1 (2017)||Review Essay: Around the Bend||PDF HTML|
|Vol 3, No 3 (2015)||Literacy, Economy, and Power: Writing and Research after Literacy in American Lives, edited by John Duffy, Julie Nelson Christoph, Eli Goldblatt, Nelson Graff, Rebecca S. Nowacek, and Bryan Trabold.||Abstract PDF HTML|
|Thomas P. Miller|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"