|Vol 2, No 2 (2014)||Hypersocial-Interactive Writing: An Audience of Readers-as-Writers||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 2, No 1 (2014)||Taking Shorthand for Literacy: Historicizing the Literate Activity of US Women in the Early Twentieth-Century Office||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 1, No 2 (2013)||The Legibility of Literacy in Composition's Great Debate: Revisiting "Romantics on Writing" and the History of Composition||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 4, No 1 (2016)||Beyond Basic Reading and Writing: The People’s House and the Political Literacy Education of the Student-Activists of the Black Liberation Front International, 1968-1975||Abstract HTML PDF|
|Vol 1, No 2 (2013)||Writing and Learning in View of the Lab: Why "They" Might be Right||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 5 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"