New Special Issue Published
We are delighted to announce the publication of a special issue of Literacy in Composition Studies: Working Toward a Definition of Queer Literacies, guest edited by Collin Craig, Wilfredo Flores, and Zarah C. Moeggenberg at www.licsjournal.org. This issue features the following pieces:
- Introduction to the Special Issue: Working Toward a Definition of Queer Literacies by Collin Craig, Wilfredo Flores, and Zarah C. Moeggenberg
- Does Every Lesbian Have a Superpower that Makes Them Out and Not Dead by Suicide?: A Poetics against Standardizing Literacy Narratives by Shelagh Wilson Patterson
- Reading Yourself Queer Later in Life: Bisexual Literacies, Temporal Fluidity, and the Teaching of Composition by Beth Buyserie
- Trade: Sexual Identity, Ambiguity, and Literacy Normativity by Seth E. Davis
- Book Review—The Borders of AIDS: Race, Quarantine & Resistance by Karma R. Chávez by Ruben “Ruby” Mendoza
LiCS is an open-access online scholarly journal--please share this timely issue with your colleagues and networks. We welcome queries at email@example.com.
We hope you enjoy the read!